IIT-JEE 2013 Advanced to be held on June 2

IIT Kanpur has officially announced the schedule and pattern of IIT JEE 2013. The notification is as follows
Joint Admission Board (JAB) of IIT Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)-2013 met on August 27, 2012 at IIT Delhi to discuss the forthcoming admission. The admission to the undergraduate programmes at
the IITs and ISM, Dhanbad for the year 2013 will be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced) subject to the condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates of their Boards in applicable categories.
The JEE (Advanced) will be held on June 2, 2013 (only offline).
To be eligible to give JEE(Advanced), the candidates have to first appear in the JEE(Main) to be conducted by JEE Apex Board. The JEE (Main) will be held during the month of April, 2013 (both offline and online).
Only 1,50,000 of the top rankers in JEE(Main), which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will be eligible to appear in JEE(Advanced).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013 will have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours. Question papers will be in both English and Hindi.

Comments

  1. I am a class 12th ISEET / IIT-JEE 2013 aspirant and was looking for a Physics DVD OR Video Lesson course in Hindi Language for 2013 Exams. I have found one at wiziq : http://www.wiziq.com/course/2155-iit-jee-physics-video-tutorials-in-hindi
    Please help me by reviewing this course, so that I may join this course and clear the exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
    cbse study material

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was looking for IIT-JEE Online Course for 2013 Exams. I found this Online Course: http://www.wiziq.com/course/7840-mathematics-physics-and-chemistry-for-iit-jee-aieee
    I was looking for such articles online to assist me but your post helped me a lot whether this is a right choice for me OR not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment